Why Study In Australia?
Australia is rapidly becoming a popular study destination among students from around the world. Most students go to Australia to study in a vocational education and training system at university level.
The most popular fields are:
- Nursing, Early Child & Aged Care Education
- Accounting & Business Management
- Information Technology
- Tourism, Hospitality & Culinary Arts
Students these days are increasingly studying a wide range of disciplines at Australian institutions.
Australia is a safe, multicultural and internationally recognized environment for further education, innovative research and intensive culture. International recognition has positioned Australia as a leading provider of top quality education to international students from all over the world.
- Internationally recognized, world class education
- Thousands of stimulating study programs
- Well qualified staff
- Excellent international student support services
- Safe, friendly and politically stable country that welcomes international students
- Part time work permitted for international students
- Very high standard of living at an affordable cost
- Lower fees than most western countries
- Multicultural society
- Quality libraries
- Technologically advanced computer laboratories
Working While Studying:
Working while you study in Australia can help complement your study and living experience. There are a number of reasons you might want to undertake part time work while studying in Australia, including assisting with living expenses and gaining work experience in your study area.
Most student visas allow you to work for up to 40 hours every two weeks while your course is in session, and unrestricted hours during any scheduled course break.